Each person participating as a client in the counseling process will need to complete paperwork prior to the start of the first session. Providing thorough and updated information is critical to making your counseling experience productive and effective.
NWCC recommends that you arrive 30 minutes before your first session if you plan to complete the paperwork in the office. If you prefer, you can print the forms below and complete them at home, then bring the completed paperwork with you to your first session. Please note that for couples, each person must complete their own individual paperwork!
Each adult (anyone 18 years or older) must complete all of the following forms:
For each minor (under the age of 18), the following forms must be completed (please have a parent/guardian fill out forms for a minor):
- Professional Disclosure Statement (for clients seeing Chris Andersen)
- Professional Disclosure Statement (for clients seeing Rebecca Andersen)
- Professional Disclosure Statement (for clients seeing Julia Folden)
- Supervisor Informed Consent (for clients seeing Julia Folden)
- Professional Disclosure Statement (for clients seeing Chris Bielinski Dorn)
- Professional Disclosure Statement (for clients seeing Rivka McGovern)
Please remember that each person participating as a client in the counseling session must complete the required paperwork before the first session can begin. If you will be coming to counseling as a guest of the client (for informational purposes only, and upon approval of the client), please complete the "3rd-Party/Guest" authorization form.
Also, please note that all minors must be seen with a parent/guardian at the first session, so both the parent(s)/guardian(s) and the minor will need to come to the first session with the completed forms listed above. In joint custody situations, both parents or guardians are required to sign the "Consent for Treatment of a Minor" form.
If you have questions or concerns about any of the paperwork, please contact the counselor or NWCC.